Use the Suppliers Report to review detailed information you entered for a supplier in the Suppliers and Supplier Sites windows. This report also shows if a supplier is on PO Hold.
You have the option to include supplier site address and contact information. Payables lists your suppliers in alphabetical order, and you can additionally order the report by supplier number.
Payables uses the same address order for all countries except Japan. If you select the Japanese address style in the Countries and Territories window, Payables prints labels in the Japanese address style.
You submit this report from the Submit Request window. See: Submitting Standard Reports, Programs, and Listings.
Selected Report Parameters
Include All/Active Suppliers?
- Active. Enter Active to submit this report only for active suppliers.
- All. Enter All to submit this report for active and inactive suppliers.
- Supplier Name. Sort report alphabetically by supplier name.
Include Site Information?
- Supplier Number. Sort report numerically by supplier number.
- Yes. List supplier site address information for all sites for a supplier.
Include All/Active Sites? (if the Include Site Information parameter is Yes)
- No. Do not print any supplier site address information.
- Active. Submit report only for active supplier sites
Include Contact Information?
- All. Submit report for active and inactive supplier sites.
- Yes. List all supplier site contact information.
Include All/Active Contacts? (If Include Contact Information parameter is Yes)
- No. Do not print any supplier site contact information.
- Active. Submit report for all active site contacts.
Print Home Country? If you want Payables to suppress the country name in the address for suppliers that are in your home country, enter No. You define your home country when you enter the Default Country profile option. If you do not enter a Default Country profile option, your default home country is the United States.
- All. Submit report for active and inactive supplier contacts.
Selected Report Headings
The Suppliers report summarizes information you have entered for your supplier in the Suppliers window. See also: Suppliers and Supplier Sites Window Reference.
On PO Hold. Payables prints Yes if you have placed this supplier on hold in Oracle Purchasing.
Income Tax Reportable. This supplier has the Federal Income Tax Reportable option enabled in the Tax region of the Suppliers window.
Status (supplier). Active if the Supplier's inactive date is after the Suppliers Report submission date.
Status (site). Active if the site's inactive date is after the Suppliers Report submission date.
Status (contact). Active if the contact's inactive date is after the Suppliers Report submission date.
State Reportable. Yes if you have enabled the State Income Tax Reportable option in the Tax region of the Suppliers window.
Common Report Parameters
Common Report Headings