Without having a full user account, you can simply register yourself or a contact for your company as a guest. You can then request a full account which is sent to the system administrator for processing.
To register yourself as a contact for your company:
1. Enter your company name.
2. Enter the first and last names.
3. Enter the email address.
4. Enter a user name under which to log in.
This must be unique. If it is not unique, you are assigned a user name.
5. Enter a password, then enter it again to verify.
6. Enter the following information for your company.
- Enter the mail stop at your company.
- Enter the company postal address.
- Enter the province, if applicable.
- Enter the county, if applicable.
- Enter the two character state code (for the United States).
- Enter the zip code, if applicable.
- Select the country from the pop list.
- Optionally, enter the phone number and, if applicable, the phone extension.
7. When finished, choose the Submit button to complete your registration, choose Clear to erase all entries, or choose Cancel to cancel self registration.
Once submitted, your entry is verified. If your company does not exist in the database, you are prompted for additional information.