You should review each invoice before you approve and release it for billing. You can review invoice information such as invoice amount, invoice lines, expenditure items that back up invoice items, and the invoice customer.
In addition to reviewing invoice information, you should also review an invoice to ensure that it did not encounter any generation errors or distribution warnings during generation and to monitor the status of your invoices. If you encounter a draft invoice with a generation error, you should correct the error and regenerate the invoice.
You can use the Invoice Review report to review the draft invoices associated with a particular project. You can use this report to verify your draft invoices before approving and releasing them for interface to Oracle Receivables. You can also use this report to review detail items billed on an invoice.
To review an invoice:
1. Choose Billing, Invoice Review from the Navigator window.
2. Find the invoice you want to review in the Find Invoices window.
3. Choose the Open button to review invoices. You can review the Address, Agreement, Comment, Approval, Interface status, Receivables amounts, and any invoice warnings or exceptions.
4. Choose the Lines button to review the invoice lines created for your invoice.
5. From the Invoice Lines window, choose the Details button to review expenditure items which support the invoice line.
6. Choose either the Print button in the Invoice Summary window, or the Print Draft button in the Invoice window to print a hard copy of the draft revenue.
Invoice Flow Detail and Summary Reports