Templates for Different Assessments
To enable you and other users to perform assessments using the web, Oracle Human Resources enables you to create assessment templates for all the different assessments your enterprise performs. Examples of the types of assessment you might want to perform include:
- 360 Degree (where a manager, direct or indirect reports, peers and customers provide feedback on aspects of a person's performance)
- self-assessment (by employee or applicant)
Once you have created assessment templates, assessors can work online through Line Manager Direct Access to identify employee performance or proficiency. They can enter or update assessments, without your intervention or involvement being required.
- job skills assessments (for example, Engineer Grade 1, Junior Typist, and so on)
Tailoring the Layout
Not only can you create templates for the different assessments, but you can also tailor the actual layout of the assessment page to meet the needs of your enterprise. For example, you can identify:
- the type of assessment you are performing, for example, performance or proficiency
- the competence types and competencies against which to assess, and the sequence in which you want them to appear.
- the instructions to be displayed to the assessor(s) or approver(s)
- how you want to calculate the total scores
What Type of Assessment do you Want to Perform?