Creating Qualification Types
Competencies can have identified qualification methods, such as a license or a test, for example, a life-saving qualification or a degree. You can enter all the ones your enterprise recognises, this includes:
Not only can you enter different types of qualifications, but you can also rank them, if required. For example, you could rank a masters degree as 1, a degree as 2, 'A' levels as 3, and so on. You can also rank equivalent qualifications at the same level. For example, you can rank a degree and a BTEC Higher as level 2. This is useful, for example, if you later want to do an ad hoc query and find all people within the category of Education, with a qualification of 2 or above.
- all educational qualifications
You'll need to enter enter the following QuickCode:
Use the Qualification Types window to create your qualifications.
Define the types of qualifications as values for the QuickCode Type PER_CATEGORIES.
To create qualification types:
1. Enter the name of the qualification, for example, a Masters degree.
2. Select the type of qualification, for example, educational, honorary.
3. Rank the qualification, for example, 1 for a Masters degree, if required.
4. Continue to enter and rank qualifications, then save your changes.