Element Link Details Report
This report allows you to check the eligibility criteria that have been defined for an element. You can restrict the information in the report by certain assignment components, by element or element classification, by element processing type, and by link type and status.
You run reports from the Submit Requests window.
To run the Element Link Details report:
1. In the Name field, select Element Link Details Report.
2. Enter the Parameters field to open the Parameters window.
3. Enter the effective date for which you want to see the report.
4. Select the classification of elements you want to report on. Optionally select an element processing type (recurring or nonrecurring) or an element to further restrict the report.
5. If you want to restrict the links listed in the report to standard links only, select Yes in the Standard Link field. Select No to restrict the report to non-standard links. Leave blank to report on both types of link.
6. You can select a link status to restrict the report to links that are either Active or Inactive at your effective date.
7. Do one of the following:
- Select No in the All Payrolls field and select a payroll in the Payroll field to report on links to this payroll only.
- Select Yes in the All Payrolls field and leave the Payroll field blank to report on links to all payrolls.
- Select No in the All Payrolls field and leave the Payroll field blank, to report on all links irrespective of their payroll criteria.
8. You can also select a job or organization to report on links to these assignment components only.
9. Choose the Submit button.