Viewing Grade Comparatios
The View Employee Grade Comparatio window compares the compensation values you enter for employees with the minimum, maximum, and mid values you define for their grades.
Define a grade rate and enter minimum, maximum, and mid values for each grade.
Enter salary or other compensation values for your employees.
To view employee grade comparatio values:
1. Select an element, an input value, and a grade.
The inquiry finds assignments that are on this grade and that have an entry for this input value.
2. Select a grade rate for which you have defined a range of valid values.
The inquiry compares the minimum, maximum, and mid values for your chosen grade with the element entries of the list of assignments.
3. Choose the Find button to run the inquiry.
The folder in the lower part of the window lists the assignments that match your selection criteria:
- The value is the element entry value for each assignment.
- The comparatio shows the assignment's element entry as a percentage of the mid-value defined for the grade rate.
- The percent of range shows the position of the assignment's element entry between the minimum value for the grade rate (0%) and the maximum value (100%).
Part Time Employees
Employee are part time if the hours on their assignment's standard conditions are less than the work day hours entered for their organization. For part time employees, the system prorates the minimum, maximum, and mid grade rate values before calculating the comparatio and percent of range.
Customizing the Presentation of Data in a Folder