Current and Projected Progression Point Values Report
Run this report before running the Increment Progression Points process, to assess its effects. The report shows what changes would be made by the process and how much it would cost for a particular scale rate, such as salary, or for all rates.
You run reports in the Submit Requests window.
To run the Points Values Report:
1. In the Name field, select Current and Projected Progression Points Values Report.
2. Enter the Parameters field to open the Parameters window.
3. Select a Pay Scale and enter the date on which the increment would become effective.
4. You can also select an organization, a group, and a rate, to reduce the scope of the report.
5. Choose the Submit button.
Employee Increment Results Report
Incrementing Grade Step Placements