Organization Hierarchy Report
Oracle HRMS includes a standard Organization Hierarchy Report to display the relationships between organizations in a hierarchy.
You run reports from the Submit Requests window.
To run the Organization Hierarchy Report:
1. In the Name field, select Organization Hierarchy.
2. Enter the Parameters field to open the Parameters window.
3. Enter the effective date for which you want to see the report.
4. In the Organization Structure field, select the hierarchy. If there are multiple versions, select a version.
If the effective date lies between the version's start and end dates, the report shows information for the effective date. If it lies outside these dates, the report shows information for the start date of the version.
5. In the Parent Organization field, select the highest organization in the hierarchy that you want to see on the report.
6. Enter Yes in the Managers Shown field to see managers' names.
If there are more than ten managers, you see the number of managers only.
7. Choose the Submit button.