Entering Next of Kin and Other Contacts
Use the Contact window to hold information about an employee's contacts, for example:
- people to contact in an emergency
- beneficiaries of benefits such as insurance policies or stock purchase plans
A person entered as a contact can be one, some, or all of the above.
- people receiving a third party payment withheld from the employee's salary
To enter a contact:
1. Do one of the following:
- Enter the name of a new person.
- Select from a list of people already entered on the system.
2. If you enter a new person, you can select their gender and enter their birth date.
3. Optionally, select a relationship type for the contact.
This allows you to select this person on the Personal Payment Method window when entering a third party payment method for the employee.
6. To enter addresses for the contact, choose the Address button.