Typically, you track applicant progress through a series of interviews and update the status of the application after each interview. You can define different types of interview (such as First Interview, or Selection Test) as values for the QuickCode Type APL_INTERVIEW_TYPE.
See: Adding QuickCode Values
You can schedule these interviews and update the applicant assignment status using the Applicant Interview window.
You can report on applicants and their interview schedules using the Requisition Summary Report.
See: Requisition Summary Report
To schedule applicant interviews:
1. Select an interview type, and enter the date of the interview in the Start Date field.
You can also select a location and enter times and an end date.
2. If you want to associate an applicant assignment status change with the interview, enter it in the New Status field. This creates a datetracked update to the applicant assignment.
You cannot enter a status when:
- there are future changes to the assignment
- the interview date is the date when the active application status began
You can also manage events attended by multiple applicants, such as tests or presentations. Define types of applicant event as values for the QuickCode Type APL_EVENT_TYPE. Create the events and book applicants onto them using the Event Bookings window.
- you are updating an existing interview record
See: Setting Up Events
You can view all the events an applicant has attended or is scheduled to attend by querying the applicant in the Person window and opening the Book Events window. You can also enter new bookings here.
See: Managing Bookings and Attendance