Salary Review Report
Use this report to see current and past salaries, and salary proposals, for some or all of your employees. You can restrict the employees to those assigned to a selected organization, job, position, or grade. You can also restrict the report to showing only employees receiving the maximum salary for their grade (defined by the grade rate). You can use the report to show all salaries (approved and proposed) or to show unapproved salary proposals only.
You run reports from the Submit Requests window.
To run the Salary Review Report:
1. In the Name field, select Salary Review Report.
2. Enter the Parameters field to open the Parameters window.
3. Enter the effective date for which you want to see the report.
4. Optionally select an organization, job, position, and/or grade to restrict the scope of the report to employees assigned to these components.
5. If you want to restrict the report to showing salary proposals, select Yes in the Unapproved Proposals Only field.
6. If you want to restrict the report to showing employees receiving the maximum salary for their grade (defined by the grade rate), or a higher salary, select Yes in the Grade Rate Maximum Only field.
7. Choose the Submit button.
Viewing Salary History