|Oracle9i Supplied PL/SQL Packages and Types Reference
Release 1 (9.0.1)
Part Number A89852-02
DBMS_LOGMNR , 2 of 6
This procedure adds a file to the existing or newly created list of archive files to process.
In order to select information from the
V$LOGMNR_CONTENTS view, the LogMiner session must be set up with information about the redo log files to be analyzed. Use the
ADD_LOGFILE procedure to specify the list of redo log files to analyze.
If you want to analyze five redo log files, you must call the
ADD_LOGFILE procedure five times.
LogFileName IN VARCHAR2,
Options IN BINARY_INTEGER default ADDFILE );
Table 24-2 ADD_LOGFILE Procedure Parameters
Name of the redo log file that must be added to the list of log files to be analyzed by this session.
- Starts a new list (
- Adds a file to an existing list (
- Removes a redo log file (
See "Constants for ADD_LOGFILE Options Flag".
- ORA-1284: logfile cannot be opened. Logfile or the directory may be non-existent or inaccessible.
- ORA-1286: logfile specified is not from the database that produced other logfiles added for analysis.
- ORA-1287: logfile specified is from a different database incarnation.
- ORA-1289: attempt to add duplicate logfile.
- ORA-1290: attempt to remove unlisted logfile.
- ORA-1337: logfile specified has a different compatibility version than the rest of the logfiles added.