|Oracle8i Application Developer's Guide - XML
Release 3 (8.1.7)
Part Number A86030-01
Customizing Presentation with XML and XSQL: Flight Finder, 3 of 8
To build and run the XML Flight Finder application you need the following:
- Java 1.2 or higher.
- Oracle8i 8.1.5 or higher.
- A version of SQL*Plus compatible with your database.
- Oracle XSQL Servlet (includes Web-to-Go personal Web server for Windows NT). Download the latest version from OTN.
- Flight Finder files. Download fly.zip.
- A Web browser. For best results, use one that can process XML (such as Internet Explorer 5).
- (Optional) Software that simulates other devices (such as a cell phone) on a computer.
- (Optional) Apache or iAS Web Server. While Web-to-Go is all you need to run the Flight Finder on your own machine under Windows NT, you can also run the Flight Finder under Apache or iAS.