|Oracle8i Application Developer's Guide - XML
Release 3 (8.1.7)
Part Number A86030-01
B2B XML Application: Step by Step , 3 of 32
Requirements for Running the B2B XML Application
The following lists requirements to build and run the B2B XML application:
- Operating system: Windows NT. The three .bat files used in this application are Windows specific. However you could rewrite these in shell script for UNIX systems.
- Tools: JDeveloper 3.1 or higher: 208Mb
- XML and XSL editors: Any editor. You can also use any text editor
- Browser: Such as IE5.0, Netscape 5, or higher, and a PDA browser, such as HandWeb.
- Middle Tier:
- Development environment needs 513Kb
- Runtime environment only needs 135Kb
- XSQL Servlet including the XML Parser for Java and XSU for Java
- HTTP Listener
- Any Oracle and Java enabled server, such as Oracle8i Release 3 (8.1.7) or higher