This figure is a screen of Oracle Performance Manager.
- The menu at the top includes the File, Recordings, Chart, and Help options.
- The icons on the left are the Connect to Service, Disconnect from Service, Add Service, Create User-defined Chart, Remove Chart, Show Chart, Show Overview Charts, and Help options.
- The tree in the left window pane includes the Database and its objects.
- The tabs in the right window pane include Data, TopSQL Filtering, and Options.
- The Data tab is currently showing with a list of Collected Data and Description.