|Oracle Workflow Guide
Part Number A95265-03
Setting User Preferences
You can control how you interact with Oracle Workflow by specifying user preferences that you can set from the User Preferences web page. The values that you specify in the User Preferences web page override the default global values set by your workflow administrator in the Global User Preferences web page.
To Set User Preferences
- From the Oracle Workflow home page, choose the User Preferences link.
- Alternatively, you can connect directly to the User Preferences web page:
Attention: These are secured pages, so if you have not yet logged on as a valid user in the current web session, you will be prompted to do so before the page appears.
- 2. The User Preferences web page displays a summary of your current user preferences. Choose Update to modify these preferences.
- 4. In the Date Format field, specify an Oracle8i-compliant date format to use for your database session. An example of an Oracle8i-compliant date format is DD-Mon-RRRR. If you do not specify a date format, then the date format defaults to DD-MON-YYYY.
Note: Oracle Workflow may include a time element when relevant for certain displayed dates, even if you do not include a time format with your date format. If you specify a time format along with your date format, then in those situations when Oracle Workflow displays a time element, you will see two time elements following your date.
- HTML mail--send you notifications as HTML e-mail. Your mail reader must be able to display HTML formatting in the message body.
- Plain text mail with HTML attachments--send you notifications as plain text e-mail but include the HTML-formatted version of the notifications as attachments.
- Plain text mail--send you notifications as plain text e-mail.
- Plain text summary mail--send you a summary of all notifications as plain text e-mail. You must use the Notifications web page to take action on individual notifications.
- Do not send me mail--do not send you notifications as e-mail. You must view the notifications and take action from the Notifications web page.
- 7. Check OK once you are satisfied with your changes.
Copyright © 1996, 2002 Oracle Corporation.
All Rights Reserved.