|Oracle Dynamic Services User's and Administrator's Guide
Part Number A88783-01
Known Issues and Problems
- The current release does not throw events for warnings. So for now, the warnings take on the form of debug messages.
- If no JMS daemon is running to listen to asynchronous requests, the current implementation of the JMS driver does not time out.
8.2 Service Execution
- Service requests and responses are not validated against the corresponding XML schema.
- The FailOver adaptor does not yet enforce the service interface consistency.
8.3 Service Definitions and Creation
- Service providers defining a new service package may be able to define new adaptors.
8.4 Other Problems and Issues
For problems and issues that have become known after the release of this guide, see the online README.txt file in your ORACLE_HOME directory. Depending on your operating system, this file may be in:
On UNIX systems: ORACLE_HOME
On Windows NT systems: ORACLE_HOME