Text for image iseconf.gif
iseconf.gif shows a Windows dialog labelled Configure iSQL*Plus Servers. From the top down, the dialog contains the following:
- A grid labelled iSQL*Plus Servers with four columns. From left to right the column headings and contents are:
- *URL which contains the text <<host.domain/isqlplus>>
- Name which contains the text <<host>>
- Connect String which contains the text <<username/password@connect_identifier>>
- Execute which contains a ticked checkbox.
- Up and down arrow buttons are positioned to the right of the grid.
- The text *Required field and two buttons, Add and Remove, are immediately under the grid.
- A text entry field labelled File association: contains the text, "C:\WINNT\System32\Notepad.exe %1". To the right there is a button labelled "Browse".
- A dropdown list labelled "Language": contains the text "English".
- Two buttons at the bottom right labelled "OK" and "Close". OK is unavailable