Text for image option.gif
option.gif shows the Interface Options screen in a web browser. The Interface Options screen has three main areas, a header, a body and a footer, Each separated by a horizontal line.
The header contains the following elements:
- The Oracle iSQL*Plus logo in the top left.
- The five standard iSQL*Plus icons in the top right. They are:
- Logout - with a clear background to indicate it is available.
- New Session - with a clear background to indicate it is available.
- History - with a clear background to indicate it is available.
- Preferences - with a blue background to indicate it is active.
- Help - with a clear background to indicate it is available.
- The breadcrumbs navigation line is located under the Oracle iSQL*Plus logo. It shows Work Screen > Preferences > Interface Options. Work Screen and Preferences are underlined links back to the respective Work and Preferences screens.
- The screen title "Interface Options" is under the breadcrumbs line.
The body has the three groups of elements:
- Input Area comprising two text entry fields labelled Width and Height, displaying values of 70 and 10 respectively.
- Output comprising a group of three radio buttons labelled Work screen, New window and File. Work screen is selected.
- History comprising a text entry field labelled Scripts and displaying the value 10.
The footer has two buttons aligned horizontally on the bottom right: