This illustration shows the following Streams configuration at the oedb.net database:
- One Streams queue named oe_queue and owned by the user strmadmin.
- An oe.enq_row_lcr PL/SQL procedure that enqueues events in the queue.
- An oe.enq_proc PL/SQL procedure that enqueues events into the queue.
- An apply process named apply_oe that applies LCR events directly to the hr.customers and hr.orders tables and sends non-LCR events to a message handler named oe.mes_handler. The message handler is a PL/SQL procedure that applies changes to the hr.customers and hr.orders tables.
- A PL/SQL procedure named oe.explicit_dq, which dequeues events from the queue (without using the apply process).