This screenshot displays step 2 of the Create External OS User Wizard. This dialog box lets you assign a profile and tablespace to users and groups. This dialog box displays the following fields:
- Assigned Profile field, which displays a pull-down menu (DEFAULT is selected)
- Tablespaces field, which includes two subfields:
- Default Tablespace field, which displays a pull-down menu (Default is selected)
- Temporary Tablespace field, which displays a pull-down menu (Default is selected)
- Tablespace Quota field, which enables you to double-click the tablespace you want to change, and includes the following columns of information about each database tablespace:
- Tablespace Name
- Available space
- In Use
- User in Use
- User Limit
Select a profile from the Assigned Profile pull-down menu.
Select information from the Default Tablespace and the Temporary Tablespace pull-down menus.
In the Tablespace Quota box, double-click a tablespace for which you want to change information.
Back, Cancel, and Help buttons are also provided.