This is a text description of esm0011.gif, an image which shows the Enterprise Security Manager Main Window with the All Users Tab selected.
On the left, the navigation tree displays which directory server you are working in.
On the right, the All Users tab is selected, which contains the following fields and user interface elements:
- Search Criteria region (contains fields where you can enter search criteria for locating users in the directory)
- Base (a text box where you can enter a user search base--this field is described in detail in the surrounding text)
- Browse button (enables you to browse the directory information tree to locate the user search base)
- Include Subtrees checkbox (this is described in detail in the surrounding text)
- Show names containing (a text box where you can limit your search--this is described in detail in the surrounding text)
- Search Now button (after you enter your search criteria, click this to execute the search)
- Search results table where the results of your search display. This table has two columns: Name and Distinguished Name
- Report button (select a user in the search results table and click this button to generate a report)
- Help button (click this to access the online help)