This is a text description of esm0020.gif, an image which shows the Enterprise Security Manager Database Schema Mapping tabbed window.
On the left, the navigation tree displays the enterprise domain in which you are working.
On the right, the Database Schema Mapping tab is selected, which contains the following fields and user interface elements:
- Three-column table that displays the database schema mappings contained in the enterprise domain. The left column displays the database Schema name, the middle column displays the Directory Entry of the schema mapping, and the right column displays the Mapping Level, which can be set to ENTRY or SUBTREE--Entry creates a separate schema mapping for each user; Subtree creates a schema mapping for a group, or subtree, of users)
- Add button (click this to add a schema mapping to the enterprise domain)
- Report button (click this to generate a report about the schema mappings in the selected enterprise domain)
- Remove button (select a schema mapping in the table and click this button to remove it from the enterprise domain)
At the bottom of the window, the following three buttons appear:
- Apply (click to apply any changes you have made in this window)
- Revert (click to cancel any changes made in the window and to restore the enterprise domain to its original state)
- Help (click to access the online help)