This is a text description of ssl0006.gif, which is an image of the SSL tab in the Oracle Advanced Security profile region of Oracle Net Manager when Configure SSL for the client is selected.
This window has the following fields which you can use to configure SSL on your server:
- Configure SSL for: (choose either Client or Server)
- Wallet Directory (enter the path to the wallet directory--you can choose Browse if you need to browse the file system)
- Cipher Suite Configuration (select a cipher suite and then click an up or down arrow at the right to change the precedence of when it is applied)
- Add or Remove (under the Cipher Suite Configuration list, there are an Add and a Remove button that you can use to add or remove a cipher suite)
- Revocation Check (where you can set whether certificate revocation status checking is performed by selecting from None, Required, or Requested from a drop-down list)
- Certificate Revocation Lists Path (where you can enter a path to the directory where your CRLs are stored)
- Certificate Revocation Lists File (where you can enter the path to a comprehensive CRL file)
- Require SSL Version (choose an SSL version from the list--the default is ANY)
- Match server X.509 name (choose whether you want your system to check the server's distinguished name)
Click the Help button at the bottom left corner of the window to access online help.