|Oracle Workflow Administrator's Guide|
Part Number B10283-02
Viewing Child Workflows
The Child Workflows page shows the workflows that are designated as children of a particular workflow.
The page displays the workflow type internal name and item key of the selected parent workflow. For each child workflow, the list displays the status, item key, user key, workflow item type, owner, start date, and completion date.
- Select the Item Key, User Key, Workflow Type, Owned By, or Started column heading to sort the list by that column.
- To view the error details for an errored workflow, select the error icon or the error link in the Status column.
- To send e-mail to the owner of a workflow, select the user link in the Owned By column.
You can use the monitor buttons to drill down to additional information for a workflow.
- To review the activities executed within a workflow, select the workflow and select the Activity History button.
- To view the status diagram for a workflow, select the workflow and select the Status Diagram button.
- To view comments and other information gathered for closed response-required notifications in a workflow, select the workflow and select the Participant Responses button.
- To view details for a workflow, select the workflow and select the Workflow Details button.
You can also select the Return link to return to the previous page.
Accessing the Administrator Monitor
Viewing Workflows in the Status Monitor
Viewing Activity History
Viewing a Status Diagram
Viewing Participant Responses
Viewing Workflow Details
Viewing Error Information for a Workflow
Copyright © 2003 Oracle Corporation.
All rights reserved.