|Oracle Workflow Developer's Guide|
Part Number B10284-02
To Create or Update a System
Note: You should use the Create System page only to manually create system definitions for external systems that are not Workflow-enabled. For a Workflow-enabled system, you should use the External System Registration page instead to automatically register the system identifier information. See: Registering External Systems.
You can use the Update System page to update both systems that are Workflow-enabled and those that are not.
2. Enter the internal name of the system in the Name field.
Attention: The internal name must be all-uppercase and should not include any single or double quotation marks (' or ") or spaces.
3. Enter a display name for the system.
4. Enter an optional description for the system.
5. Optionally enter a master system from which you want this system to receive Event Manager object definition updates. Select the field's search icon to display a list of values from which to choose. You can search by the system internal name or display name. See: Using a List of Values
6. Select the Apply button to save the system. You can also select the Cancel button to return to the previous page without saving the system.
Copyright © 2003 Oracle Corporation.
All rights reserved.