|Oracle® Database Error Messages
10g Release 1 (10.1)
Part Number B10744-02
1. Add disk space and increase DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST_SIZE.
2. Backup files to tertiary device using RMAN.
3. Consider changing RMAN retention policy.
4. Consider changing RMAN archivelog deletion policy.
5. Delete files from recovery area using RMAN.
1. A database crash happened during file creation.
2. A backup controlfile was restored.
3. The controlfile was re-created.
4. DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST has previously been enabled and then disabled.
- at the table level for a partitioned table
- at the partition level for a composite partition. An attempt was made to use the TABLESPACE DEFAULT option in a different context.