|Oracle® Database Error Messages
10g Release 1 (10.1)
Part Number B10744-02
- The specified color value was null or invalid.
- The specified frequency value was null or invalid.
- The input color and frequency arrays were not equal in size.
- The SI_ColorList array attribute had reached the maximum size.
- The color and frequency values are not null.
- The SI_Color attribute values are integers from 0 to 255.
- The frequency value is a double precision number from 0 to 100.
- The color and frequency arrays are equal in size and the size of the arrays is less than the SI_MaxHistogramLength value listed in the SI_VALUES view in the SI_INFORMTN_SCHEMA. Refer to the Oracle interMedia documentation for more information on constructing SI_ColorHistogram objects.