|Oracle® Database Error Messages
10g Release 1 (10.1)
Part Number B10744-02
* target system or, if it does exist, it has a different object identifier.
* be created. If the object type already existed, with a
* different object identifier, then drop the object type and
* retry the import.
* entire contents of a LOB. Import is therefore unable to
* reconstruct the contents of the LOB. The remainder of the
* import of the current table will be skipped.
* number of LOBS per row in the table being populated.
* attribute layout of the table that was exported.
* not be created. If the synonym already existed, but is not
* needed, then drop the synonym and retry the import. If the
* synonym is PUBLIC but the importer does not have the
* CREATE PUBLIC SYNONYM system privilege, then the import must
* be done by someone possessing that privilege, or the importer
* must be granted the privilege.