|Oracle Workflow Developer's Guide|
Part Number B10284-02
Creating a Shortcut Icon for a Workflow Process
You can create a shortcut to Oracle Workflow Builder on your Windows desktop. The shortcut can start Oracle Workflow Builder by automatically connecting to a designated data store and opening specific Process windows from that data store.
To Create an Oracle Workflow Builder Shortcut
1. Start Oracle Workflow Builder.
2. Choose Open from the File menu to open a data store.
3. Optionally expand the Process branch and double-click on one or more process activities to open the Process windows for those processes.
4. Choose Create Shortcut from the File menu.
5. Enter a name for the shortcut, as you want it to appear on your desktop.
6. When you double-click on the new shortcut icon on your desktop, it automatically starts Oracle Workflow Builder opening the data store that was selected and any process windows that were open when you created the shortcut.
If the data store for the shortcut is a database, the shortcut will prompt you for the password to the database.
Copyright © 2003 Oracle Corporation.
All rights reserved.