This is a text description of esm0025.gif, an image which shows the Enterprise Security Manager Databases tabbed window.
On the left, the navigation tree displays which enterprise domain in which you are working.
On the right, the Databases tab is selected, which contains the following fields and user interface elements:
- Database Security Options region (contains security options you can select for a specific database)
- Enable Current User Database Links checkbox (check to enable; uncheck to disable)
- User Authentication options (choose from All Types, Password, Oracle Wallet (SSL), or Kerberos)
- Two-column table that displays the databases contained in the enterprise domain. The left column displays the database SID and the right column displays the database distinguished name)
- Add button (click this to add a database to the enterprise domain)
- Report button (click this to generate a report about the databases in the selected enterprise domain)
- Remove button (select a database in the table and click this button to remove it from the enterprise domain)
At the bottom of the window, the following three buttons appear:
- Apply (click to apply any changes you have made in this window)
- Revert (click to cancel any changes made in the window and to restore the enterprise domain to its original state)
- Help (click to access the online help)