|Oracle® Database Error Messages
10g Release 2 (10.2)
|PDF · Mobi · ePub|
- The string operands(other than an nlsparams argument) to an operator or built-in function do not have the same character set.
- An nlsparams operand is not in the database character set.
- String data with character set other than the database character set is passed to a built-in function not expecting it.
- The second argument to CHR() or CSCONVERT() is not CHAR_CS or NCHAR_CS.
- A string expression in the VALUES clause of an INSERT statement, or the SET clause of an UPDATE statement, does not have the same character set as the column into which the value would be inserted.
- A value provided in a DEFAULT clause when creating a table does not have the same character set as declared for the column.
- An argument to a PL/SQL function does not conform to the character set requirements of the corresponding parameter.
- it is a typed table
- it contains ADT columns
- it contains nested-table columns
- it contains REF columns
- it contains array columns
- it is an index-organized table
- it contains LOB columns
- it is a nested table
- it is created with row dependency and the partitioned table is not
- it is created without row dependency and the partitioned table is
2. ALTER DATABASE START LOGICAL STANDBY APPLY;
3. Examine the current_scn column in the DBA_LOGSTDBY_EVENTS view to determine which log file contains the unsupported record.
4. Provide the log file to Oracle Support Services.
- The databases changing roles are offline.
- The primary database is not shipping log files.
- The standby database that will become the primary database is not applying log files. The broker returns this error for database state change operations if the database state specified is invalid.
- The databases changing roles are online.
- The primary database is shipping log files.
- The standby database is applying log files. If this error is returned when attempting a database state change operation, make sure you specify a valid state.
- A failover operation has been submitted or is currently is in progress.
- A switchover operation has been submitted or is currently is in progress.
- An instance restart is pending for one or more databases.
- While transmitting the configuration file between databases, DRCX detected an inconsistency in the block count of the file.
- The DRCX process got an error while writing the configuration file.