Siebel Advisor Administration Guide > Working with Deployed Advisor Applications > Synchronization Setup for Advisor >
Using the Synchronize CDA Projects Screen
If you modified Synchronizing Projects behavior to synchronize selectively, your mobile users need to navigate to the Synchronize CDA Projects screen to synchronize projects.
To use the Synchronize CDA Projects screen
- From the Site Map, select UserProfile Preferences.
- Select Synchronize CDA Projects.
The Synchronize CDA Projects screen appears.
- If the Local field is not selected and the version is not zero, select the Request field for the project you want updated.
- If the Update Available column is checked for a project, you can obtain a more recent version of that project by synchronizing.
- Select File>Synchronize>Database to synchronize the database.
- If your browser is open when you synchronize, clear the cache to see the latest data.