Siebel Advisor Administration Guide > Working with Advisor Project Files >
Editing a File Attachment to an Advisor Project File
Use the following procedure to edit a project file or project file record.
NOTE: Do not modify files in the CS directory.
To edit a project file
- Save the file you want to edit to your hard disk.
For more information, see To open and view a project file of an Advisor project.
- Edit the file.
- In the project, delete the file you edited on your hard drive.
- Add the updated file to the project.
To edit a project file record
- Navigate to Administration - Product > Advisor Projects.
- Select a project.
- Select the Project Files tab.
All files that make up the project are listed.
- Select a project file.
- Update the fields for the project file.