Siebel Anywhere Administration Guide > Activating, Applying, and Distributing Upgrade Kits >
Converting an Optional Kit to a Required Kit
After thoroughly testing an optional kit, you can reapply the kit to convert it to a required upgrade kit.
To convert an optional kit to a required kit
- From the application-level menu, select Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Siebel Anywhere.
- From the link bar, click Upgrade Kits.
The Upgrade Kits view appears.
- From the Upgrade Kits list, select the optional kit you want to convert.
The current status should be Active.
- Click Apply Versions.
The Apply Upgrade Kit Version Information dialog box appears. Review the information in this dialog box.
- Click Require Upgrade Kit to make the upgrade kit required.
The Minimum and Maximum Version numbers are now the same because the kit is now required.
- Click OK if the version information is correct or click Cancel to exit the dialog box without applying the upgrade kit.
If you click OK, a prompt reminds you that you need to distribute the kit to make it available to subscribers. See Distributing Upgrade Kits.