Applications Administration Guide > Activities >
Viewing Activities Associated with Another Record Type (End User)
For example, users researching service requests can review the activities related to the selected service request in the Service Request Detail view. This view lists the completed and scheduled activities for the service request.
The procedure below uses the Service Request screen as an example, but many other screens also have activity views.
To view activities for a service request
- Navigate to the Service Requests screen > Service Request List view.
- Drill down on a service request record.
- Click the Activities view tab.
The Activities list represents every scheduled task for the selected service request as well as the service request history.
- (Optional) Create a new activity and complete the fields.
- To see more information about an activity, drill down Type field.