Applications Administration Guide > Enterprise Selling Process >
Adding ESP Account Plan Highlights
The Account Plan Highlights view allows the sales professional to enter the achievement goals for the account. The sales professional can communicate the strategic plans for the account to the sales team and to sales management, using the Account Goal, Value Proposition, and Critical Success Factor fields.
- Goal. The account goal is a statement that describes the level of business you desire with the customer within the next few years. Express the goal, if possible, in terms of relationship and revenue.
- Value Proposition. The value proposition is a statement that describes your value to the customer. The value proposition should be written from the perspective of the customer.
- Critical Success Factor. Specific to the ESP Account Plan, critical success factors are the events or resources necessary to the success of your plan.
To add account plan highlights
- Navigate to the Accounts screen > Accounts List view.
- Drill down on an account record.
- Click the Enterprise Selling Process view tab.
- In the lower link bar, click Account Plan Highlights.
The Overview form and the Critical Success Factors form appear.
- In the Overview form, enter statements in the Goal and Value Proposition fields.
- In the Critical Success Factors form, enter a statement in the Critical Success Factors field.