Applications Administration Guide > Administering and Using Inbox >
Taking Action on Inbox Items (End User)
End users can take action on items that are sent to them for approval. The most typical actions are to approve, to reject, and to acknowledge. The actions available to the end user are determined by the item's Inbox type.
This task is a step in Process of Administering and Using the Inbox.
To approve or reject an Inbox item
- Navigate to the Inbox in the Site Map.
- Select My Inbox Items or My Team's Inbox Items.
- In the Inbox Items list, select the item you want to approve or reject.
NOTE: You can click the Name hyperlink to review the feature object.
- In the Action field, select the desired action, for example, Approved.
- (Optional) In the Comments field, enter a brief explanation.
When the record is saved, the business service and method defined (in the Inbox type) for the action are triggered.