Applications Administration Guide > Messages >
Viewing Messages (End User)
You can view messages assigned to you, or created by you, using your Siebel application.
To view messages assigned to you
- Navigate to the Messages screen > Messaging List view.
- In the Messaging list, select the message to read.
- In the Message Details form, review the text in the Message field.
To view messages created by you
- Navigate to the Messages screen > Messaging List > All Messages view.
- In the All Messages list, select Columns Displayed from the Menu drop-down list.
- In the Columns Displayed dialog box, move Created By from the Available Columns list to the Selected Columns list, and then click Save.
- In the All Messages list, click Query, complete the Created By field, and then click Go.
- In the All Messages list, sort the messages by the Date/Time field.