Applications Administration Guide > Opportunities >
Modifying Opportunity Workflows
An administrator can modify the opportunity workflows; the email language can be modified, the notification time can be changed, and lead notification restrictions can be set.
NOTE: The opportunity workflows are shipped as seed data. To modify a workflow, you should make a copy of the original workflow, and then modify the copy.
To modify the language of an opportunity workflow email
To restrict conditions for delivery of emails
- Navigate to the Administration - Business Process screen > Policies view.
- Select one of the email notification policies:
- Email Notification of Assigned Oppty
- Email Notification of Inactive Oppty
- Email Notification of Lost Oppty
- Email Notification of Pending Oppty
- Email Notification of Won Oppty
- In the Conditions applet, select a condition, or create a new condition.
- Click on the Operation and Value fields and modify the condition.
For example, to send email notifications for leads that have a high lead quality, create the following condition:
Condition Field = Opportunity Lead Quality
Operation = "="
Value = "1-excellent"
To stop sending email notifications to a sales representative's manager
- Edit the workflow so that there is a single connector between Start and End. (Delete all other arrows.)