Applications Administration Guide > Using Accounts in Siebel Sales >
Performing Account Assessments
Account assessments can be used to compare accounts to one other, compare them to a model, or to determine what information is present or not for an account. You complete the assessment by selecting the appropriate values for the different opportunities.
To perform an account assessment
- Navigate to the Accounts screen > Accounts List view.
- In the Accounts list, drill down on the account, and click the Assessments view tab.
- In the Assessments list, create a new record and complete the necessary fields.
- In the Template Name field, click the select button.
The Select Assessment Template dialog box appears.
- Select the template, and then click OK.
- Click the Assessment Attribute subview tab, and then click the show more button.