Applications Administration Guide > Strategic Selling >
Adding Position Summary Information
The Position Summary view helps sales professionals identify Red Flags and Strengths to use in the opportunity. With this information, you can identify and track information needed to improve your competitive position.
To add position summary information
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > List view.
- Drill down on an opportunity record.
- Click the Strategic Selling view tab.
- In the lower link bar, click Position Summary.
- In the Position Summary form, complete the Strengths and Red Flag fields.
Strengths and Red Flags help you determine your strengths and weaknesses for closing this opportunity.
- In the form, create a new record and complete the necessary fields: