Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide > Advanced Assignment Manager Configuration >
Stopping Assignment of Organizations for Accounts
If you do not want Assignment Manager to reassign the organizations that you have setup for an account, you must change the default values for the Account assignment object properties in Siebel Tools.
To stop reassignment of organizations for accounts
- Start Siebel Tools.
- In the Object Explorer, expand Workflow Policy Object.
- In the Workflow Policy Object list, select Account.
- In the Object Explorer, click Assignment Object.
- In the Assignment Objects list, set the following values:
- Default Organization = <blank>
- Org Primary Column = <blank>
- Org Table = <blank>
- Set Primary Org = FALSE
NOTE: Where <blank> is a null value.
After these values are set, Assignment Manager does not reassign any organizations for accounts.
- Run various server administration tasks.
For instructions, see Step 2 and Step 3 of the procedure in Updating Your Assignment Manager Deployment with New Configurations.
NOTE: It is not necessary to recompile the .srf file. However, you should check-in the changes to the server database.