Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide > Advanced Assignment Manager Configuration >
Routing of Assignments to Mobile Users
The component parameter LogTxnChgOnly controls whether transactions with no change to Assignment primary or team members are routed to mobile or remote users. This parameter has a default setting of TRUE for Batch Assignment, Interactive Assignment (Assignment Manager), and implicitly Dynamic Assignment (Workflow Monitor Agent). As a result, transactions with no change to Assignment primary or teams are not routed to mobile users. To change the LogTxnChgOnly parameter for dynamic assignment, use the following steps. This procedure requires configuration in Siebel Tools.
To route assignments to mobiles users by changing the LogTxnChgOnly parameter
- Stop the Workflow Monitor Agent processing the assignment policies.
- Start Siebel Tools (see Configuring Siebel Business Applications for more information on proper Siebel Tools configuration procedures).
- In the Object Explorer, select the Workflow Policy Program, and then select Assignment Request (In Process).
- Drill down to Workflow Policy Program Arguments in the Object Explorer, and select the LogTxnChgOnly parameter.
- Change the value to TRUE or FALSE.
If TRUE, transactions with no change to the assignment primary or teams are not routed to mobile users.
- Check in the project to the server.
- Restart the Workflow Monitor Agent.
NOTE: You do not need to recompile the .srf file.