Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide > Basic Assignment Manager Configuration >
About Assignment Manager Object Type Hierarchy and Relationships
Figure 2 illustrates the hierarchical (parent-child) relationships of Assignment Manager object types as well as two related object types in Workflow Manager configuration. You use the Object Explorer in Siebel Tools to view these relationships.
Figure 2. Parent-Child Relationships Between Assignment Manager Object Types
Figure 2 shows the following relationships:
- Assignment Object, Assignment Object Extension, and Workflow Policy Component are children of Workflow Policy Object.
- Dynamic Candidate and Assignment User Prop are children of Assignment Object.
- Dynamic Candidate Component and Dynamic Candidate Locale are children of Dynamic Candidate.
- Dynamic Candidate Component Col is a child of Dynamic Candidate Component.
- Assignment Attribute Column is a child of Assignment Attribute.
- Assignment Criteria Attribute is a child of Assignment Criteria.
In addition to the parent-child relationships between Assignment Manager object types, there are one-to-one and one-to-many relationships specified in property settings within the object definitions, as illustrated in Figure 3.
Figure 3. Field Value and Property Relationships Among Assignment Manager Object Types
Figure 3 shows the following relationships: