Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide > Basic Assignment Manager Configuration >
Process of Creating Assignment Criteria for Use in Assignment Rules
Assignment criteria are the conditions that the candidates must satisfy in order to qualify for assignment to a particular work item. You usually define assignment criteria along with criteria values in assignment rules. Criteria values are the details associated with a criterion. There may be several criteria values for the same criterion.
Assignment Manager provides several predefined assignment criteria and criteria values. You can, however, create your own criteria and criteria values using Siebel Tools.
To create new assignment criteria for use in assignment rules, perform the following tasks in the order presented:
- Creating Assignment Attributes
- (Optional) Enabling Assignment Attributes for MLOV
- Mapping Assignment Attribute Columns to an Assignment Object and a Workflow Policy Component Column
- Creating Assignment Criteria
- Creating Assignment Criteria Attributes for Assignment Criteria