Siebel Automotive Guide > Managing Collections >
Executing Collection Tasks
After agents have reviewed background information about a financial account, they can start the collection tasks by calling the customer. For more information on viewing collection summaries, see Reviewing Account Summary and Related Account Information and Managing Collection Reassignments.
To view delinquent accounts
- Navigate to the Financial Account > Delinquent Title List view.
To execute collection tasks
- Navigate to the Financial Accounts > Financial Accounts list view.
- Drill down on the Account # field link, and then click the Collection view tab.
- In the Activities list, create an activity record to record the customer's response to the collection call.
- If the customer makes a payment promise, enter this information.
For more information about capturing a promise to pay, see the Capturing Promise-to-Pay Records section.