Siebel Automotive Guide > Setting Up Preventive Maintenance >
Viewing PM History for a Vehicle
Use this procedure to view the preventive maintenance actions for a vehicle through the Preventive Maintenance tab of the Vehicles screen.
This task is a step in Process of Tracking Preventive Maintenance.
To view PM history for a vehicle
- Navigate to the Vehicles screen.
- Drill down on the VIN field link for a selected vehicle record.
- Click the Preventive Maintenance view tab.
- In the Preventive Maintenance link bar, click the History link, if it is not already selected.
- When a PM action is completed, enter data in the Date Completed and Completed Reading fields.
The Completed Reading field is the reading for that particular preventive maintenance action. This value could be mileage, or oil level, and so on.
- To view more details about the preventive maintenance plan, drill down on the link in the Plan Item Name field.