Siebel Automotive Guide > Managing Quotes > Copying or Revising a Quote >
Using Copy Record to Copy or Revise a Quote
This procedure uses the Copy Record command to copy or revise a quote.
To use Copy Record to copy or revise a quote
- Navigate to the Quotes screen > List view.
- Select a quote record that you want to copy or revise.
- Click Menu, and select Copy Record.
The following action occurs:
- A new quote number is created for the quote.
- All appropriate data is copied to the new record except for the Name, Created, and Quote Number fields.
- The quote Number is assigned automatically, the Name is left blank, and the Created date changes to today's date.
- The Revision field has a value of 1; the Price List reflects the selection made on the Quote tab of the Options dialog box and copies all line items.